I know right. It is really really good too. I believe these are best enjoyed warm…so prior to eating, zap in the microwave for about 13 seconds…just like they are right out of the oven. Amen. Good gravy these are good….You get the milk….hurry please….
You will never miss what is missing. Promise. I made a batch and ended up freezing a bag. They froze great and thawed perfect. Warming prior to eating isn’t necessary…but I totally recommend.
88 Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 2 1/4 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 C brown sugar
- 3/4 C sugar
- 1/2 C butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 T milk
- 3/4 C semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350.
- Measure and combine flour, baking soda, salt. Set aside.
- Beat sugars and butter. Add in egg whites and vanilla, milk.
- Add in flour mixture and combine. Toss in chocolate chips.
- Bake 350 for 10 minutes.
- After cooled, these may be frozen.