My kiddos have braces….and we all love ribs—but many times eating ribs with braces proves to be a challenge. I have shared a recipe for ribs previously that are great for the weeknight because they cook up in just an hour. These ribs that I am sharing today are also a great weeknight meal…but you have to plan a bit more in advance. You can cook these ribs and then refrigerate—and before you eat them just heat them up on the grill. When I make these I tend to cook them earlier in the day while I am working…and then just leave them covered until dinner time. This recipe will produce tender, juicy, fall off the bone ribs every time.
You will just need 3 ingredients…along with your favorite barbeque sauce. Easy peasy…I promise.
Do yourself a favor and line the pan with heavy duty foil (or a couple layers of regular foil.) I would even suggest a throw away foil pan.
Finger lickin awesome:)
Fall off the bone tender baby back ribs
- 1 rack baby back ribs
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 bottle of beer
- seasoned to taste
- Heat oven 300.
- Line large cookie sheet with heavy duty foil.
- Scatter onions on foil to make a "bed" for the ribs.
- Place ribs on onions and season with salt, pepper or rub.
- Pour beer on top.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Place in oven for 2. 5 hours.
- Let rest or place on grill for 10 minutes to give the ribs a crust.
- If making ahead, let ribs rest-- refrigerate until ready to grill and eat.
Back on Friday with another fun Halloween craft to do with the kiddos:) Hubs and I are celebrating our 19th Anniversary in our favorite town of Chicago….peek in on Instagram for some pics:)