Hey hey…happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend. It’s that time of year where we have a ton of extra candy in the house….send me some will power would you? My friends at Hershey’s sent a ginormous box of candy asking me to share with you a fun Halloween craft idea. Of course my kids think that I must realllllly be important now—since Hershey sent me candy…#ornot.
So I put my creative hat on and thought that I would create something that would be cute to make for Halloween week. These little friendly ghosts would be so cute to do for a classroom party too. It really is easy enough for preschoolers to put together I suppose you could make some with black balloons and spider legs—go crazy I say!
All you will need is some Hershey candy to eat while you craft of course….along with
- white balloons
- black contact paper
- white tissue paper
- double sided tape
- dowel rods (you could hang them with clear fishing line too)
- fold in half 5 pieces of tissue paper and cut until you are about 1.5 inches for center fold. My strips are about 1/2 inches wide.
- Blow up the balloons
- Cut out 2 oval shaped eyes and adhere to balloon.
- with tape, attach the dowel rod to the bottom of the balloon.
- Separate tissue and fold at center.
- Place a long strip of double sided tape on the tissue and stick onto the bottom of the balloon going around the bottom.
- Repeat with 2 more pieces of tissue for a full effect.
Going to share another fun Halloween idea this week…and some other fall goodness.
Remember to pop in on instagram and tag me #instafallchallenge15 all your fall projects and decorating! I would love to see!