Who knew that you could have so much fun with nuts?? (yes, that was the first sentence that came to my mind…and you know that I type like I talk…so I had to go with it…) carry on…. My friends at Diamond Nuts challenged me this holiday season to share some fun crafts that feature their nuts. I made those super cute votive that I told you about last week….and this week I wanted to share a fun Thanksgiving craft to keep the kiddos busy:)
Just spread out the materials and let the kids make a few….grandparents love these!
For this project you will need:
· paper plate
· paint of choice
· wrapping paper
· a picture.
Here is what you do:
- Cut out a circle in the center of your paper plate.
- Paint the plate color of your choice.
- Glue your picture to the center.
- Place your favorite Diamond nuts around the outside of the picture. Allow dry.
- Flip over and glue ribbon on the back.
- Cover the ribbon with a piece of wrapping paper cut-out the same size as the circle. Allow to dry.
So sweet:) Plus….maybe you’ll get a little peace in the kitchen….I just said MAYBE…:)
This post has been sponsored by Diamond Nuts. I have been compensated for my time and efforts writing this post. All ideas, photos, and errors are 100% mine:)