I have had a great time putting together some useful and fun office accessories. I thought I would share some of my favorite finds. Surrounding yourself with things that are colorful and useful helps to promote creative work.
1. Custom engraved pencils
2. A pretty candle
3. Markers and colored pencils
4. Inspiration journal
5. Dowel rod for scissors. Use S hooks to hang up things.
6. Phone stand
9. Grey tweed bins (Threshold Target)
10. Planter that holds large rolls of fabric. Old door into gift wrap station.
12. Useful Art Cart ( I promise to have the tutorial soon on this )
When you are putting together a space that is supposed to create inspiration it is essential to be surrounded with items that will promote that. I think when you create a mood for a room…it makes you want to spend more time in there…and helps you to do your best work. Also, I really love that these beautiful pieces have a purpose…things have a place to go…which helps me stay organized and happy :)