What should I paint this room? Will it go with my other rooms? Will it go with my furniture? These are the TOP questions I am asked on a fairly regular basis. Often times it is the one reason why people do not start to update….they are stuck…very stuck at picking a paint color. I thought that I would share with you my top 10 go-to paint color choices that are super pleasing, play nice with others and all around just great people…er I mean paints:)
So you are stuck…you don’t know what direction to move…but you know you want an update….clear out the room and throw a few of these samples up and see how you like it.
Here are 10 favs….
- Crème by Sherwin Williams SW 7556
- Natural Choice by Sherwin Williams SW 7011
- Wool Skein by Sherwin Williams SW 6148
- Sea Salt by Sherwin Williams SW 6204
- Topsail by Sherwin Williams SW 6271
- Passive by Sherwin Williams SW 7064
- Sagey by Sherwin Williams SW 6175
- Classic Light Buff by Sherwin Williams SW0050
- Pure White by Sherwin Williams SW 7005
- Silver Strand by Sherwin Williams SW 7057
I hope that one of these will work and get you on your way to a fresh new look! If you are still stuck and would like me to work up a design board for you…click Design Services to find out more:) And if you are curious about the paint colors we used in our current house…click here…And our old house
Have a great day!