Hey all! Happy Friday!! Pop in on your fav social channels this weekend….I’m going to be projecting a bit at the beach house (at least that is the plan;) Wanted to share with you this easy dessert—-make some up on Sunday and eat it in your pjs;)
I recently had some friends over for a little get together and this cold chocolate fondue was a big hit! I liked it because I could make it a day ahead and just pull it out with some fresh fruit and graham crackers …good to go! Pretty simple ingredients just takes a little bit of time and then top it in the fridge until you need it. I suggest cutting up some strawberries along with some fresh raspberries and Granny Smith apples and ohhhh and maybe some graham cracker sticks. Gosh, now I’m all hungry;) It’s light and fluffy and taste just like fondue but cold! Perfect for your Halloween get together this coming weekend!
Here is what you will need:
- 1 C heavy cream
- 1 C powered sugar
- 8 oz ⅓ fat cream cheese
- ⅓ C unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 t vanilla
- strawberries, raspberries, apples and graham crackers
- Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form add in 2 T powdered sugar. Whip until peaks form and set aside.
- Separate bowl, mix together cream cheese, ¼ C + 2 T powdered sugar, cocoa, and vanilla.
- Combine whipping cream mixture and cream cheese. Add in ½ C powdered sugar. Combine all ingredients well.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
I love that you can make it ahead and it pairs so well with many fruits and cookies:)
Be back on Monday sharing another fun and easy Christmas DIY! Happy weekend friends:)