Winner for the $50 gift card to For Pete’s Sake is Number 1!! Kelsey! Contact me at email@example.com
I have always wanted to make crepes. And this recipe for apple crepes had my mouth watering. You must try these. Really simple batter….and the filling…holla…seriously screams FALL!!! Yummo!
- 6 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 4 large Gala apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) mascarpone ( I omitted this)
- In a large pan over high heat, melt butter. Sauté apples, 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon salt, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Add flour and remaining sugar and salt; whisk until smooth. Heat a 6-inch nonstick pan over high heat. Brush pan with oil and coat with 1/4 cup batter. Cook crepe until golden, about 1 minute; flip and cook for 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Fill each crepe with 1/4 cup apples, fold in half, and top with 1 tablespoon mascarpone.
Read more: Apple Crepes Recipe – Country Living