Hey yall! How was the weekend? After no school last week (well, only one day of school actually)…I think everyone was ready to get back in the routine. It sure was fun to be a bit lazy for a few days though. If you are snowed in right now…or maybe just want to jump start the little ones Valentines for this year—I thought I would share a very easy one. I put a free printable on here too…all you have to do is right click on it to save it and print out as many as you need:)
All you will need is some streamer (in color of choice), small lollipops and tape. There is not really a “perfect” technique….but here is how I made mine:)
- Tear a piece of streamer about 18 inches long.
- place the streamer on the lollipop stick and begin folding and turning…
- continue to fold, turn and pinch until you reach the end of the streamer
- tape to secure the streamer to the stick
- fan the streamer out to mimic petals
- print out the free printable and attach with ribbon
So sweet! I love making Valentines…even though my kiddos are a bit old for the tradition of swapping with friends.
Make some with the kiddos this week and you will be ahead of the game:)