This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of McCormick & Company for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Garlicy, lemony, buttery goodness. Shrimp scampi was my very first love for any kind of seafood. I felt like such a grown up the first time I ordered it at a restaurant. I was such a picky eater growing up…I thought only adults ate seafood. What’s not to love about shrimp scampi?? And when you put all that goodness on top of a buttery puff pastry…well…you are pretty close to heaven;) My friends at McCormick.com wanted me to show you easy it is to make Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi a fun weeknight meal. Super quick…easy and sooooo yummy…. Your ingredients list is short….and this takes about 10 minutes (along with baking time) to put together.
Shrimp Scampi with Puff Pastry
- one sheet of puff pastry
- McCormick Shrimp Scampi seasoning packet
- 1 t lemon juice
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 1/4 C butter
- 1 pound shrimp raw thawed I buy shell off and deveined
- parmesan pinch of cayenne (optional) egg white (to brush on puff pastry)
- Cut one sheet of thawed puff pastry into 6 rectangles.
- Brush with egg white and bake on parchment paper 400 for 15 minutes.
- Place one puff pastry one each serving dish.
- Melt butter and oil. Add in seasoning packet and shrimp.
- Sauté for about 4 minutes until shrimp is no longer pink. Add in lemon juice.
- Take off heat and pour on top of puff pastry.
- Sprinkle with parmesan, parsley and a little cayenne. Enjoy with a small green salad.
Where’s my wine? Eat up friends;)
For more weeknight inspirations be sure to check out the full line of McCormick’s seasonings…
Tell me your favorite by commenting here….and you could win this fun prize pack!
Yummy! This sounds delicious. I love shrimp scampi but never think to make it at home. :)
So good and so easy! Love it!
Shrimp Scampi… Looks delicious! I am going to try it, tomorrow! Thxs Tracie:)
Comments are closed.