This wreath couldn’t be easier. Seriously I timed it….2 minutes and it was hung up! I used my wreath from last spring…and took the stuff off of that and started fresh. I bought one large leaf bush (it was in the greenery section at Michael’s) and one large flower pic. The flower was $4 I believe on sale. It was one of the more “real” looking flowers…since you are only buying one…I would go with something like this that has some “weight” to it. Here is how I put it together….
I cut 3 of the large leaves off at the stem and tucked them into the grapevine. I like placing them to the side. So if you are looking straight at the wreath the foliage is located at about the “7”mark (like a clock ;).
Then I took the flower and bent the stem so that I could tuck it into the back of the wreath. This wreath is actually a small and large wreath wired together…see here how I did that…I tucked the flower in and then wired it on the wreath so that it wouldn’t flop around when it was hung up.
Go try it ! It really is this easy!