No kidding. This took 4 minutes to make. It was a day when we had tons of homework…no one was really getting along, Monday, raining…and I had to throw dinner together. Here is what I did….seriously the easiest thing I have ever made!
First..place the frozen spinach in the microwave to thaw it. While that is thawing–get out a 9 by 13 pan…pour some sauce in it. I normally use classico…but I had this on hand.
Open 2 packages of your favorite ravioli or tortellini (we like the chicken and spinach). Place one package on top of sauce. Then spread your drained spinach.
We used fresh mozzarella…but use whatever cheese you have. Spread and then cover again with sauce and noodle. Cover entire pan with foil tightly.
Seriously that easy!
Hands-on Time: 10m (I think 4 :)
Total Time: 45m
- 1 26-ounce jar pasta sauce
- 2 30-ounce bags frozen large cheese ravioli, unthawed (we used tortellini )
- 1 10-ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess water
- 1 8-ounce bag shredded mozzarella (we used fresh, sliced up)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
1. Heat oven to 350° F. Coat a 13-by-9-inch baking dish with cooking spray and spoon in a third of the sauce.
2. Arrange 12 ravioli on top and scatter the spinach over them. Top with half of each cheese. Cover with another layer of ravioli and the remaining sauce and cheese.
3. Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 to 10 minutes more or until bubbly.
Voting is up today for Round 2
The theme is Upcycled (meaning something you have found
at a thrift store or yard sale…and made it sing again )
Can you go vote, oh please —and hopefully it’s for me:)
Stay connected with cleverly inspired on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube and on your cell with the new Mobile App!
[adthrive_ad id='CleverlyInspired_Below_Post_300x250_600x250_400x300' center='1']