In no particular order…I am giving thanks for many things this Thursday….here are just a few….
- Swedish fish. They are the perfect balance between cherry and strawberry, chewy and sticky, tart and sweet, you get my point.
- A washer that washes and a dryer that drys.
- A warm home that is surrounded by neighbors who are dear friends.
- A family who gets me…and still loves me anyway.
- Children who are funny, sweet, caring, kind, independent and healthy :)
- Coffee. With a touch a mocha.
- Coffee with skim milk and a splash of vanilla.
- A hubby who is my very bestest friend, my biggest cheerleader, my love.
- Lifelong friends who are more like family; who in a 5 minute conversation can make a day go from blah to HA HA HA!
Last but certainly not least…thankful for all of you. My blogging friends….what a journey you have created for me and this little blog of mine. I cherish the time we spend here and I look forward to many more years creating and being inspired together. Thank you . And I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving :) Now go get ya some turkey peeps! Savour every bite:)