1. Do you remember the dress that Julia wore in Pretty Woman during the polo match? The brown polka dots…the hat..the belt..the shoes. I still love that dress…
2. I read this quote the other day…and I can’t stop thinking about it…”There’s nothing more daring than showing up, putting ourselves out there and letting ourselves be seen.” How true.
3. Mint chocolate chip ice cream with raisinets on top is what they serve in heaven. I am sure. God whispers it to me all the time.
4. My dad wrote me the most heartfelt note about how proud he is of me…and my little blog. Making a parent proud never gets old…no matter how old I get. ( I know you are proud too mom ;)
5. When a friend is down on her luck…send her an “angel-gram”. Which is basically a ding-dong-ditch…but you leave a bottle of wine and a nice note. “To whom much is given, much is expected.” She may cry…but they will be happy tears.
6. I am attempting to write a children’s book. It won’t be done until I have grandchildren.
7. Schoooooooollllllsssssss OUT FOR SUMMER!!!! (well, in a week it is…but now you have that song in your head…you’re welcome…)
8. This I know for sure….when you greet your child with happiness instead of criticism….with a smile instead of an inquisition, with a hug instead of a “just a second”….they will respect you that much more…because they matter…no matter what. Period.
9. There are some bloggers…no matter how amazingly large and popular their blog is…will always take time for people who are still learning (aka…me) Thanks Marian, Kate, Katie, Sarah, Jen and Traci…and many many more….impressed daily by your kindness.
10. The new beer by Miller called 64 is refreshing, light, tasteful and a perfect drink for summer. In my opinion. And 64 calories…booyah !
And because I cannot do a post with out a picture….here is one a recently took on a trip to the lake.
“dude…y’all have been the laziest bunch of cows today…come on…get up…let’s dance!” those are my thoughts….share yours….and thanks for listening to my randomness ;)