I recently met Erin at the Haven conference….her smile is contagious. Have you ever met someone like that? Seriously, she smiles and you can’t help but feel you happy and smiley. She is creative and sweet and her blog is filled with great ideas! Thanks for being here Erin :)
Hey everyone! I’m Erin from How to Nest for Less.
My Fall Football Wreath, perfect for your favorite professional, college or high school team!
- 18 inch wooden craft wreath
- Black and gold gift wrapping ribbon (large spools
- Black and white paint
- Black and gold Scribbles paint
- Wooden letters for your team name
- Hot glue gun
- Wooden football decals (find at Michael’s or WalMart)
I can’t wait to hang this on my door when the season starts. I’m getting pretty sick of these hot summer days… I’m ready for Fall and some Football! How about you?
If you’d like to see more from me, please visit my blog How to Nest for Less.
Well thanks Tracie for having me visit for the day!
Much ♥ to everyone, Erin