- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 (2-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup ginger preserves
- 2 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1. Prepare rice according to package directions. Drain; fluff rice with a fork. Gently stir in green onions.
- 2. While rice cooks, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan; keep warm. Add preserves, soy sauce, and garlic to pan; bring to a boil. Cook sauce 2 minutes or until reduced to 1/3 cup, stirring occasionally. Return chicken to pan; turn to coat with sauce.
Sharing at Whipperberry